Cloud system for collecting, storing, processing and displaying data for remote monitoring of temperature and humidity conditions.
Does not require installation of additional software. You only need your favorite browser.
Connect devices easily on a plug-and-play basis. Our customers can fully control the system by themselves.
Stable processing under unstable communication, including on moving vehicles.
Food processing and storage
Cold chain organization
Housing and communal services, heating, ventilation, air conditioning
Pharmaceuticals and healthcare
Industry, museums, archives
Agriculture and animal husbandry
- Share your device with several users
- Flexible permission management for device users
- Display the status of all devices on one page
- Real time display of measured variables on the chart and in groups
- Archive the values of variables. Display archived data for a custom period of time
- Display accidents, status events and data gaps on the chart
- Real time display data in groups with minimal delay
- Create virtual groups with a chosen by you set of variables from different devices
- Color groups and variables
- Visual and audible alarms and warnings
- Send messages about alarms and warnings to email and instant messengers
- Real time geo-map with device location and its status.
- Real time tracking of device position (transport task)
- Build GPS track of expedition (transport task)
- Two ways of constructing logical events
- Set up notifications for accidents of status and logical events
- Manage delays for status and logic events (debounce)
- Automatically print intermediate reports during the expedition
- Separate dashboard for expeditions management
- Separate dashboard for tracking the condition of vehicles during the expedition
- Logging logic and status events
- User activity logging
- System logging
- Create report templates using the report designer
- Automatic (scheduled) and manual reporting
- Distribution of reports via e-mail and instant messengers
- Sign reports with digital signature
- Use smartphone as a registrator
- Integrate a third-party device via REST API, MQTT, etc.
The system is using a client-server architecture with JS application as a client, which allows you to reduce the server load and increase the reliability of the system.
The Sensorscloud architecture allows horizontal scaling. This allows you to solve problems which are related to a large amount of data sources.
Interaction with client applications, data collection and reporting can be distributed to different physical servers. This significantly increases the reliability of the system as a whole.
Using our virtual coordinators you can combine several from different manufacturers (which are using different transport and data exchange protocols).
The server application, databases and virtual registrators can work in docker containers. This allows you to quickly scale the system and use CI / CD